Saturday, June 16, 2012

November 13, 2010


BEAUTIFUL – STUNNING – INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY! Your wedding will not be complete without the services of Greg Hoxsie and A Maui Beach Wedding Photography. The clarity, the beauty, the amazing colour and light of our wedding photographs are phenomenal! Our family and guests are truly amazed at each one of our photos. When we met, Greg immediately put me at ease and I knew I had found the right professional. From the very start Greg and his team (Grace – assistant photographer and Keith – videographer) were so helpful and their service was impeccable (before, during and after the wedding). Greg understood the style and theme that we were seeking for our images and we were astounded at the final product! It will be difficult to choose favourites from the grand selection of photos provided to us. We also discussed the appropriate music for the video but I trusted Keith so I gave him “carte blanche” to do his work. I cried happy tears when I viewed his final work. I would highly recommend the “steady cam” video.

No comments:

Post a Comment