Saturday, June 16, 2012

June 13, 2010


An amazing experience My husband and I got married in Napili Bay, Maui just a few days ago. Greg and Jeffrey provided the best service and the most AMAZING photos that I could ever ask for. My friends and family cannot get over how the color just pops from the photos. We have so many incredible shots to choose from that it will be difficult to decide which ones to print! Greg called me the day before the wedding to go over details, showed up exactly on time, and even stayed a little longer than we discussed so that a few friends and family could have some pictures taken for their own photo albums. Greg contacted me the next day to let me know that he would have the discs of pictures edited and in my hands before we left Maui. Jeffrey even delivered them to our condo in Napili so that we didn't have to interrupt our last day on the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment