Saturday, June 16, 2012

August 13, 2010


An absolutely AMAZING photographer! My husband and I were married on Maui in June 2009, and Greg and his assistant photographer were absolutely wonderful. He took care of the permit for the beach for us, and had recommendations for which beaches would be best for our wedding. His prices were incredibly affordable, and he brought us the discs of our pictures just two days after the wedding. He was very professional, and immediately put me (a very jittery, high strung bride) at ease. He showed up early, and stayed until we had shot every possible picture in every possible lighting. Our photos were so much more beautiful than I ever could have imagined they would be. I can't tell you how many of our friends and family members have told us that our wedding photos are the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment