Saturday, June 16, 2012

June 1, 2012

Amy Baldwin and William Carroll- Wedding May 29,2012 A great value. I would recommend A Maui Beach Wedding to anyone. I was very worried about our wedding photography because I hate being photographed and rarely feel happy with my pictures. My husband jokes, and it's not really a joke, that all his pictures of me have my upheld hand blocking my face. Yet, I wanted memories of our special day on this beautiful beach with our loved ones.

After much research, I found A Maui Beach Wedding. The quality of the photography seemed outstanding, and what they provided for the cost was far more than the other companies whose photographs I liked. Greg and Jeff worked with me to personalize a package that fit our needs and our budget. Before we arrived in Maui, they were great at communicating with us, and I felt confident they would be reliable.

Once we got to Maui, we had two separate photo sessions. I was so delighted with our photographers- Jeffrey and Robyn. They really had me laughing and put me so at ease, which of course made for better photographs. They worked well and patiently around windy conditions. On our wedding day, I already felt like Jeffrey and Robyn were friends. They worked so hard and unobtrusively to get many many wonderful candid photographs, not only of myself and the groom but of our family and friends who are so important to us. My husband and I love the resulting photos.

As I told Greg, I am so happy that we invested in the photography, because now we have beautiful keepsakes from such an important day in our lives. We will never forget our beautiful wedding, and it is even more special to have so many lovely images. My new stepdaughter was so proud of the photos of her and her dad, and then when she came across a great shot of me, my new husband (her dad), herself and my children she got so excited, and asked if we could have it enlarged and printed to display our new family on the mantel. Yeah, I think we can do that. Thank you- Greg, Jeffery, and Robyn- Amy and Bill Carroll

No comments:

Post a Comment