Saturday, June 16, 2012

August 24, 2011


I was so pleased with absolutely everything about Greg and his team from a Maui Beach Wedding. Every phone and e-mail conversation with them was prompt, courteous and friendly. Greg is very knowledgable about his field and helped me feel at ease about scheduling my wedding mostly over the internet. On the day of the wedding, our "wedding coordinator" did very little to make us feel at ease or provide direction. Greg and the bunch stepped up and provided direction based on their experience. All this with a smile and great sense of humor. I could not be more pleased with the quality of the pictures! The colors were so vibrant they made us look like the front of a romance novel! I have had countless compliments from everyone I have showed them too. The video compilation and editing were also works of art. There was a 3 minute compilation done to the tune of the Hawaiian "Over the rainbow" song that had my mother and I in tears as soon as it came in the mail. Thank you for everything, guys!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment